Tuesday, June 9, 2015

April 13th

4/13

Wow! It has been a great week! The elders had a beautiful baptism on Saturday- after we did service cleaning the chapel in the morning! Well, yes, I do know that you love me and I hope you all know how much I love you and before I forget -HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!21!!!!!!  I hope it is an amazing day!
Well, right now, it is about 62ยบ outside! It is beautiful, but will probably end up raining since we are in rainy season now

Well, before I talk about me and my companion...I am super-jealous that the Stake kids 
get to go to the Manti pageant for youth conference!!!!!! and yes they are just a little farther than where I was living, but still really nice! It will be SUPER fun!!!!

I hope you can see by the pictures that we are great! We have an investigator named Narcissa that is ready for baptism on the 25th and we have a new family that we hope to get them committed for May 2nd and we contacted another family on Saturday and we think that they are going to be great. The hardest thing with them is that she said her husband is a little hard and they are very Catholic, but no problem, we are excited to start working with them!!

We are enjoying this time that we have together and always, always learning more and more! Our next transfers are the 3rd of May, and she will head to Quito that Sunday and her flight leaves on the 5th- super early in the morning, but that will be cool she´ll be home the same day! 

The Hermana leaders have a picnic planned for Saturday morning so that should be really fun as well!

THANK YOU for always having words to give me!!  I love you soo much and I hope you know how much I love you!!  I hope you have an amazing anniversary, and a spectacular week!! 
love you forever and always!!!!!
KARLEE JO



Dog followed for about two hours

Missionary loving dog


Anyone need a copy?

Elders Barton, Leach, Lopez, Mosquera

Funnin' with the camera


NOT the mall food court--ewww!

Us at the NOT mall food court

No comments:

Post a Comment